Cancellation & Refund Policy
Cancellation / Refunds for Helicopter Tickets booked online through IRCTC website - heliyatra.irctc.co.in, will be governed by the terms and conditions as given below:
1) Timeline for cancellation and refund is as following:
|S. No.||Time of Cancellation prior to starting time of booked slot||Refund|
|1.||More than 5 days before departure timeslot||75% of ticket booking amount|
|2.||Between 48 hours - 5 days before departure timeslot||50% of ticket booking amount|
|3.||Between 24 hours - 48 hours before departure timeslot||25% of ticket booking amount|
|4.||Less than 24 hours before departure timeslot||No Refund|
|5.||No Show (Not reporting 1 hour before the departure time-slot at the helipad)||No Refund|
2) In all the above cases Convenience Fee and Payment Gateway/Transaction Charges are non-refundable.
3) Online helicopter tickets booked through IRCTC website shall be cancelled through online mode only by the passenger.
4) No request for cancellation of Online helicopter tickets shall be entertained through any other mode.
5) In case of online cancellation of Helicopter ticket, refund as per cancellation policy will be made to same account used for booking, after deduction of Payment Gateway Charges/Transaction Charges and Convenience Fee.
6) In case of cancellation of Helicopter Service due to any technical reason / bad weather/Government orders full refund, as applicable, will be made to the passenger excluding the Payment Gateway Charges/Transaction Charges and Convenience Fee.
7) In such case, Passengers are advised to submit the ticket issued by IRCTC or the boarding pass issued by the helicopter operator at the Check-in counter immediately and get their ticket cancelled (duly stamped) at the concerned Helipad Counter.
- For online tickets, refund will be processed online and credited to the source account through which the ticket was booked, within 05 to 07 days.
- For tickets booked with cash payment, refund shall be collected by the passenger from the counter.
- If Helicopter services is cancelled due to bad weather or any other reason, passengers of particular slot not flown will not be carried forwarded to next slot.
- For extra weight charges, if any paid by the passenger, will be refunded by the helicopter operator at the helipad itself.
8) In case of cancellation of helicopter services due to any (operational/technical) reasons, if refund is not received within 5 to 7 working days stipulated period, the customer/passenger may lodge a complaint with IRCTC through their registered e-mail ID on firstname.lastname@example.org within 15 days from the date of departure. Refund will be made after due verification with Helicopter Operator, to the same account through which the ticket was booked. No claim of refund amount due to cancellation of Helicopter service, will be entertained after 15 days from the date of departure.